Disappearing objects - Sims 4

by themadbaldchick

Original Post

Re: Disappearing objects - Sims 4

[ Edited ]
Hero

Not at the moment. Maybe someone else has.

@skylinate Merged your thread into this one. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 74 (9,394 Views)

Second floor windows repeatedly disappearing

★★★ Newbie

Every single window on the second floor of my house has been repeatedly disappearing. I'll replace them, and within a few days (Sim days), they're gone again.

My specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M
8.1 GB Memory
Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

Message 12 of 74 (9,378 Views)

Re: Second floor windows repeatedly disappearing

Hero

@kaytle Merged your post. Did you check your family inventory.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 74 (9,371 Views)

Plants vanishing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My sim planted and grew a cherry tree but is no longer on my lot it has vanished! so I travelled to the Glades and got a cherry tree seed, I've now came home and planted the cherry on my lot however, When I click the tree (dirt pile atm) I have no option to water or fertilise it, only options I have when selected are to "remove the wild plant" or "view cherry tree" Tree should not be flagged as wild, I planted it.

Not limited to cherry tree, my Pomegranate tree has also vanished.

Message 14 of 74 (9,402 Views)

Re: Plants vanishing

★ Guide

Are you planting in the ground or in planters? 

If you are planting in the ground, try planting in planters and see if the behavior remains the same. It should not be acting this way in the ground on your home lot -- but I am curious if there is a distinction between ground vs. planter.

Message 15 of 74 (9,397 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried both, Only thing I can think of for the vanishing issue is a bug within the save system. Doesnt answer the "wild" problem I've hit though, planters or ground cherries still flagged as "wild" on my lot :/

Message 16 of 74 (9,395 Views)

★ Guide

Is it happening just with the cherry or pomegranates?

Have you planted these from "seeds" (fruits) or have you grafted these? I think you have to plant the pomegranate from a seed right, it's fished up? I haven't found one yet hence the uncertainty. I grafted my cherry tree (since they have yet to become harvestable in the game).

Message 17 of 74 (9,393 Views)

Hero (Retired)

i found the pomegranite seed  in sylvaian glen the fancy looking tree  (in willow creek) sent my sim who is a fisherman and he reeled in a pomegrante

Message 18 of 74 (9,390 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 74 (9,386 Views)

★★ Novice

The Pomegranate was a seed fished up from the pond, the cherry tree was crafted at first but after it vanished I went to the glades to get a cherry to replant but its with that cherry I'm having trouble with now as it has been flagged "wild" on my lot in and out of planters, I'm now growing that seed so I can take a cutting and "Craft" with another tree, any luck I'll get a cherry that isn't flagged as wild for my garden Wink

Message 20 of 74 (9,377 Views)