Sims 3 Error Code 12

by Mradamski123

Original Post

Sims 3 Error Code 12

★★★ Newbie

Hello for a while now I've been getting Error Code 12 on sims 3. I've tried everything and nothings worked and the only suggestion that people are making that appears to be working for them is to upgrade your computer to a 64 processor. what I dont really want to do. My girlfriend also has this problem on her computer and I have seen many forms on the net for this issue so its obviously a big issue with EA's Sim 3. All I want to know is if there is a patch coming out to fix this issue or if there is anything I can do to fix it because as you most likely understand its very annoying and for quite sometime now has stopped me playing or buying any more sims 3 expansions. My computer meets the game requirements and recomendations and is fairly up to date with a decent graphics card.

Please help!

Message 1 of 3 (650 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Error Code 12

Community Manager

Have you already tried everything mentioned here?

Save Errors (Error 12, 13, 15, 16) by crinrict

While saving I get the error message: "Error 12 (or 13 or 15 or 16). Please see Read-Me for more information".

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 3 (642 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Error Code 12

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday I encountered the same problem error 12. Says to go to readme but that's where the answer  is to contact you, does not have solution.Please help me! lena-hellas

Message 3 of 3 (637 Views)