Original Post

Re: Recently relinked account/Greyed out tabs

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo yes
Message 11 of 48 (442 Views)

Community Manager

@whoisantt 

When you link your gamertag to a different account, all your content and progress is lost. You'll need to link it back to the old account to get everything back, but you'll have to wait 6 months to be able to do that again.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 48 (2,506 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo so how do i access my account stuff from psn on xbox ? and what’s the point of linking accounts of it doesn’t work ?
Message 13 of 48 (427 Views)

Community Manager

@whoisantt 

It does work. You just can't keep move your gamertag from account to account. All of your content and progress is tied to the EA account the gamertag was originally linked to. Moving it to another account means you'll need to start over.

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 48 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo so there is no way to access my old account stuff from psn on xbox?
Message 15 of 48 (414 Views)

Community Manager

@whoisantt 

Unfortunately, not. Content and progress do not transfer between platforms.

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 48 (398 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I'm sorry but something doesn't add up here. There is a whole thread that's 3 months old now of people having the same issue. There is a bug that prevents us from selecting anything on the menu. Everything is locked except play and clubs. Currency flashes white saying - 9999.
Message 17 of 48 (380 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sure when you relink accounts you will lose your progress but we shouldn't get locked out of half the game!! 

Message 18 of 48 (377 Views)

Community Manager

@Kstan777 

You're not supposed to get locked out of that. As soon as we have an update, we'll make an announcement.

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 48 (373 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Awesome thanks for the reply! I know fixing bugs is not an easy thing to do. We are all just bummed out that we can't access a big portion of the game especially with the new event starting soon!
Message 20 of 48 (369 Views)