Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Node Attempts Refresh Issue

by JaggedFel19

Original Post

Highlighted

Node Attempts Refresh Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I was trying to refresh attempts for the first time (25 crystals) for 8 more attempts on light side hard node 6-C. I hit the "PURCHASE - 25 crystals" button once, dialog box went away, and the attempts were not refreshed. Waited, tried again (dialog box asked for refresh at cost of 25 crystals), same issue happened. Waited, tried a third time (still cost listed at 25 crystals), nothing happened. Figured it just bugged out and wasn't registering my purchases, left, came back in, and finally had 8 more attempts, but was missing 300 crystals.

I know it probably thinks I purchased 3 or 4 refreshes (honestly, I can't remember how many times I hit the button...whatever would cost around 300 crystals), but I only wanted 1 more refresh at 25 crystals. And for the 300 crystals I paid, I only got 8 refreshes, not an additional 16-24. Any way to either get the crystals back or at least give me the additional refreshes I unknowingly purchased?

Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)

Re: Node Attempts Refresh Issue

Community Manager

Hi @JaggedFel19, sorry the delay. If you haven't yet, could you please get in contact with the EA Help support team asap to take a look into this for you. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (42 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help