by Goochiano2

Original Post

Game not loading

★★★★ Newbie

Once again the game isn’t loading

Message 1 of 8 (409 Views)

Game Not Loading

★★★★ Novice

I'm stuck on the splash screen trying to get into the game for 30 minutes now. Cannot fight in the Arena, I demand a compensation since I unable to crawl back to top 50.

Message 2 of 8 (420 Views)

Re: Game not loading

★★★★ Novice

I cleared my game cache, and restarted it, and it worked.  Is yours working yet?

Message 3 of 8 (375 Views)

Re: Stuck on checking for updates

★★★★ Novice

The Game had stopped working for almost 2 weeks...then started working again, but only for 5 days. Now it's not loading again. I have pretty much given up and moved onto other Games. Too bad, I was doing pretty good at this one. Oh well...time to write a review.

Message 4 of 8 (331 Views)

@Goochiano2 The game has been "up" this whole time, such means the issue was likely with your device or installation, not a game server issue. That's why Lanna is trying to help you troubleshoot.

If you've decided to "move on," good luck in future games!

★★★★ Novice

It's happening across two devcices. Ipad and iphone. Started the same day. Leading me to think it's not a device issue. I'm not the only one this is happening to across every kind of device it can run on. Leading me to think it's not a device issue. The game has been very buggy from the start of my experience. But I dealt with it, untill it just stopped working. Period.

Message 6 of 8 (308 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @chriscro09 thanks for looking to help other players out by sharing what TS steps helped with your game loading issues Large smile 

@Goochiano2, I've moved your post to this thread as game loading issues isn't not the same as Update issues. Please use this thread to discuss and/or help players with game loading issues. Standard smile Are you having issues loading your game now? Can you talk me through what troubleshooting steps you've tried if so?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 7 of 8 (282 Views)

Re: Game not loading

★★★★ Novice

What is a game cache?  Is it different from the Safari cache?

Message 8 of 8 (164 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help