Re: Cross platform Friend finding issue

by MannyFR

Original Post

Re: Cross Platform Apex Can't add a Xbox player [PC]

★★★ Newbie

I have found a solution!

Im on PC my friend is on Xbox. We had the same problems, but then I tried searching for his EA - Login name. And it helped.

We are playing together now

Milo

Message 81 of 175 (1,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David
Switch- Hunter_bob
PSN- LILxSINK69

Same issue please help
Message 82 of 175 (1,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David
Hunter_bob -switch
LIKxSINK69- PSN

Same issue please help
Message 83 of 175 (1,673 Views)

Switch cant add EA accounts

★★ Novice

Hello,

This is my second attempt at this topic as I have yet to receive a reply. My son just created an APEX Legends account on his switch. We used my email but gave him a different EA name. He is under 17 so it counts as an underage account. I search his name (both the switch name and EA) and he doesn't come up. He was very excited about the drop so he can play with me and his brother and now we can't add him. I ask you all please help me with this issue. We just want to play a game together. How do I add him as an alternative method if I have exhausted all options you guys give? I do not see him in my connected accounts tab and he does not receive request from the game. I tried for Xbox and PS4. Please assist.

Message 84 of 175 (1,643 Views)

SERIOUSLY EA

★★★ Newbie

EA NEEDS TO FIX THEIR BUGS ON FRIEND REQUESTS on Apex and etc.... What's the point of introducing new features of cross-play when PC/switch can't add or play together.

Message 85 of 175 (1,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Why can't my friend and I find each other, it's saying we both don't exist, he's on Xbox I'm PS4 both different EA accounts so I don't know why it's doing this
Message 86 of 175 (1,637 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Looks like this is broken. For me, too, it's apparently impossible to friend cross-platform. Fix this EA!

Message 87 of 175 (1,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am on PS4 trying to send a friend request to a cousin of mine to his switch, been sitting here for about two hours trying to figure it out. We’ve been texting each other trying to figure things out and try everything we can. He said he sent about fifteen friend requests to me, I haven’t seen a single one, I have cross platform enabled and so does he. Tried searching up his username and his EA account name both did not work.
Message 88 of 175 (1,570 Views)

★★ Novice

EA needs to let underage EA Switch account befriend others cross platforms. We can manage parental controls on the Switch anyway. Lot of kids have various consoles at school and want to play with each others.

Message 89 of 175 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same issue, but I'm on pc and my friend is on switch, they can find me but I can't find them, and when they send a request I don't receive it. I'm not on the same email, and we have the punctuation and spelling correct. Is there anyway you could add as a friend so we could play?

Message 90 of 175 (1,519 Views)