Cross platform Friend finding issue

by fireckicken1970

Original Post

Re: Crossplay Issues

★★★ Newbie

same issue, already spoke to someone via live chat and was told that crossplay with switch is not working properly 

Message 91 of 175 (1,413 Views)

Re: Cross platform Friend finding issue

★★★ Newbie

Hey my account on Xbox Daddy_Eooone is having the same problem where my ps friend VegieRaccoo_n can invite me but I can’t find him or accept the friend request could u tell me if there’s a solution 

Message 92 of 175 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Can i have That too
Message 93 of 175 (1,362 Views)

Re: Cross play problems

★★★ Newbie
@PJBurrows1991 Experiencing the same issue right now
Message 94 of 175 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, Sir. I'm added you also so I could shoot you a pm dealing with the same issue as this reply, but access denied to pm you. I have my nephew and brother on xbox, I'm on pc we can't find each other at all. We have both tried and both have checked the spelling and punctuation correctly. It's as if we don't exist. I could really use your help as this is supposed to be crossplay, but yet I see so many people who can't. THanks.

Message 95 of 175 (1,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me and SlimedOut3307 cant ivite eachother on apex well we can but he wont get mine and cise versa can you fix this

Message 96 of 175 (1,304 Views)

I can't find my PC friend on my PS4 on apex legends after the patch

★★★ Newbie

Hello, since the latest update that was provided for the ps4. I can't seem to find my regular PC duo online or any other cross play friend only ps4. I tried to create a club and add each other there, however we both appear offline to each other. I've tried unlinking my ps4 from the ea account, making sure cross play is on and that I'm appearing online but there's no use. 

P.S he is appearing online to other PS4 friends on the game. Is there anything I can do? It's very distressful

Message 97 of 175 (1,306 Views)

★ Novice

@ljpengy123 I have the same problem I can't add my friend on switch when I'm on pc. I don't get the pop up or request we also have different emails.

Message 98 of 175 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I am having this same issue can you help me as well?
I switched from PS4 to Steam on my P.C and now I can not view the clan I'm in nor can I add my friend on PS4. We have both made sure our accounts are searchable

Message 99 of 175 (1,174 Views)

Re: Nintendo switch cross plattform adding problem

★★★ Newbie

So i found a fix for it. Let your friend join your club and you can invite him

Message 100 of 175 (1,126 Views)