pop up blocker

by merlypo

Original Post

Re: Pogo Dominos

Community Manager (retired)

Hello greenbombb,

If the game room will not open, can you please try the solution provided above in this thread please?

This should resolve this issue, but if not, please let us known by posting in this thread: pop up blocker

Thank you.

Message 11 of 47 (664 Views)

Re: Updating payment

★★★ Newbie

question? ive updated the expiration date on my credit card but when i try to log in to a game as a member and not a free player it tells me oops i might have pop up bloker on and i have turned pop up off over and over any suggestions?

Message 12 of 47 (641 Views)

update cc

★★★ Newbie

ok ive updated my exp date on credit card account shows in good standing (active) BUT WHEN I TRY TO join a member only room it says opps pop up blocker may be on i have turned it off and off and off .  sice my credit card exp date lapsed ive had this same problem then i figured the exp date was lapsed and updated but been two weeks since update and still get same error about pop up blocker, now when i go to non member free it lets me sit and play but i cant go find friends and sit at table with them ive tried everything i know so frustrated

Message 13 of 47 (643 Views)

Re: update cc

Community Manager (retired)

Hi strick299

I have merged your questions here in this thread:

This issue is not caused by the last update of your credit card but it's due to the pop-up blockers.

If you are getting the "Whoa...it looks like you have a pop-up blocker installed" error,You have to temporarily disable your pop-up blocker.

• How do I temporarily disable my pop-up blocker?

Spoiler

There are a lot of pop-up blocker programs out there, and the directions for disabling each one are different. So, if the steps given below don't work, we suggest consulting the help documentation that came with the pop-up blocker program, or checking their web site to find out how to disable it temporarily so you can play on

Pogo again.

Many popular ad-blocking software programs (including the Yahoo! Popup Blocker) can be temporarily disabled by simply holding down one of the following keys until the new window appears: Control (Ctrl), Alt, or Shift. So while at a table, or before you try to view someone's profile, hold down the Control, Alt, or Shift key, and then click the Play button to join a table or choose the person's profile you want to view. Continue to hold down the key until after the Table or profile window appears.

If you use a downloadable pop-up blocker, please check your browser's toolbar and the task bar for the pop-up blocker's icon. There should be a way to interact with this icon to temporarily disable the blocker. If you're not sure or can't find the icon, please consult the manufacturer of the particular pop-up blocker for more help.

We hope this helps and will fix this issue. Please do not hesitate to post below a new message and let us know if your issue is resolved.
    Also, if you have any other question you are here in the right place! You can ask questions but also answer to the other players.

To find a solution; you can:

1. Use the search function.
  2. Check out our List of all resolved questions to find a solution (we have now more than 38 questions resolved on the Pogo board!)

Message 14 of 47 (637 Views)

Re: pop up blocker

★★★ Newbie

I have pogo listed as exception on popup blockers but still not working

Message 15 of 47 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know how to shut off pop up blockers on pogo

Message 16 of 47 (611 Views)

Hero (Retired)
  1. If you need more details and directions on how to allow windows, you can also check out a detailed article available here:

2. Use the following link to verify pop-up blockers

We hope this helps, if so, please let us know by using the button “Solution accepted”

Also, do not hesitate to share this information with community members who might need help or post a similar question!

Thank you.

Subscribe to your questions to get notifications when someone replies

➩ Topic option ➩ Subscribe
Message 17 of 47 (607 Views)

Re: pop-up blockers

★★★ Newbie

how do i remove a pop up blocker?

Message 18 of 47 (596 Views)

Re: pop-up blockers

Hero (Retired)

@Djmsh44 If you will scroll up to the post above yours & click on those links, it should explain Standard smile

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 19 of 47 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can I allow Pop ups?

Message 20 of 47 (539 Views)