List of all resolved questions!

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

List of all resolved questions!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

We have many questions resolved! Thanks to you and your contribution.

Many players participated and below you can find a list of most popular questions resolved.

If you are looking for an answer, you are at the right place, check the list and click on the link.

Thanks to all the experts who answered, you will find their name below!

List of resolved questions:

Recently added:

Technical issues

1. Java
  2. List of Flash & Java Games on Pogo                                                               
  3. Loading issue                                                           
  4. No sound ........................................................................ solved_icon.jpgAnswered by           Schovitch
  5. Game room window / Play button   
  6. How do I change the club pogo icon......................................solved_icon.jpg Answered by           SweetpeaGoose       

7. Cripes error   
  8. Computer locks up or reboots................................................ solved_icon.jpg Answered by           braddock512
  9. Game screen resolution
  10. Fix for sign in errors 
  11. Can't play embedded games  
  12. Cursor movement issue
  13. Pop-up blockers
  14. Can't play solitaire games.........................................................solved_icon.jpg Answered by           mylittlepony   
  15. Game room window / Play button 
  16. Favorites on my Pogo home page
  17. Can't play solitaire games.........................................................solved_icon.jpg Answered by           mylittlepony

Account
  18. Activate Club Pogo badges .............................................. ....solved_icon.jpg Answered by           MomsBassetHound
  19. Account disabled  
  20. My account was hacked..................................................................solved_icon.jpg Answered by           andrewtwitter
  21. Can I change my screen name?
  22. Logging In issue   
  23. Password

Subscription

24. My Account was overcharged   
  25. Cancellation of subsription............................................................ solved_icon.jpg Answered by           jlm1200
  26. How do I update my Pogo billing?
  27. Coke rewards - subscription

Gems & Tokens

28. Give some of my gems to another member   
  29. Spend my pogo cash?       
  30. Order for Pogo Gem......................................................................... solved_icon.jpg Answered by           irishdjali
  31. Daily challenges & tokens............................................................   solved_icon.jpg Answered by           SweetpeaGoose 
  32. Renewal Rewards - GEMS ............................................................  solved_icon.jpg Answered by            irishdjali   

Badges & Challenges

33. Badges are not showing up immediately
  34. Canasta - Happy New Year Badge
  35. Daily challenges & tokens............................................................   solved_icon.jpg Answered by           SweetpeaGoose 
  36. Host badge................................................................................... solved_icon.jpg Answered by            crinrict
  37.  Lottso! Express - Daily Challenge

38. [ * Claire Hart * ] - Sweet Admiration Badge clarification

Gameplay
  39.  ratings..................................................................................solved_icon.jpg Answered by           MomsBassetHound
  40.  Playing Chess at Pogo...............................................................solved_icon.jpg Answered by           mattyreeves1997    
  41. [ * Claire Hart * ] - Sweet Admiration Badge clarification

Download games

42. Digital downloading
  43. Download Game - way to go bowling                  

Announcements 

44. Java Security Issue
  45. Ads in Pogo Bridge                                                                         
  46. [IMPORTANT] - Crossword Cove  
  47. EA Game card           
  48. Lyrica Advertisement pop ups                                                                           
  49. Scrabble Games
  50. Favorites on my Pogo home page

Customer Support                                                                                                                                  

51. Live Chat option for Pogo customer support                                                       

We hope to extend this list very soon!

The more you use the option accept_solution_icon.JPG , the more we can extend this list! 

If you have any suggestion, feedback or idea regarding this list, post below.

Thank you all.

Message 1 of 3 (8,453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: List of all resolved questions!

Hi everyone,

I have made some changes on the list above to make it more clear.

All resolved questions are now classified into sections.

Do not hesitate to use this list if you want to search for a solution, if you want to help another player, to reply to a question

You can also give XP to players who provided these replies to thank them!

Please do not hesitate to post below your feedback, ideas or comments.

Thank you!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (8,935 Views)

All Replies

Hi everyone,

I have made some changes on the list above to make it more clear.

All resolved questions are now classified into sections.

Do not hesitate to use this list if you want to search for a solution, if you want to help another player, to reply to a question

You can also give XP to players who provided these replies to thank them!

Please do not hesitate to post below your feedback, ideas or comments.

Thank you!

Message 2 of 3 (8,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cant play hearts

Message 3 of 3 (4,112 Views)