pogo gems

by sparker62

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pogo gems

★★ Newbie

can i give some of my gems to another pogo member?

Message 1 of 6 (1,054 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pogo gems

Community Manager (retired)

Hello sparker62

First of all I would like to welcome you here to the Answer HQ!

Here is the information that you are looking for, also available in our help center: Pogo Gems - General Information

• Can Gems (or Premium Items) be given as gifts?

Gifting of Gems or items obtained with Gems is not available at this time. However, we are looking into supporting it in some form in the future.
    Please note that while Premium Albums can be purchased with Gems, Gems cannot be used when Gifting a Premium Album.

Also, please take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section.

We hope this helps, if so, please let us know by using the button “Solution accepted

Also, do not hesitate to share this information with community members who might need help or post a similar question!

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,106 Views)

All Replies

Hello sparker62

First of all I would like to welcome you here to the Answer HQ!

Here is the information that you are looking for, also available in our help center: Pogo Gems - General Information

• Can Gems (or Premium Items) be given as gifts?

Gifting of Gems or items obtained with Gems is not available at this time. However, we are looking into supporting it in some form in the future.
    Please note that while Premium Albums can be purchased with Gems, Gems cannot be used when Gifting a Premium Album.

Also, please take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section.

We hope this helps, if so, please let us know by using the button “Solution accepted

Also, do not hesitate to share this information with community members who might need help or post a similar question!

Thank you.

Message 2 of 6 (1,107 Views)

Give Gems as a gift to friend

★ Newbie

how do I give "GEMS" as a gift to a friend?

Message 3 of 6 (1,001 Views)

Re: Give Gems as a gift to friend

Hi tnaadamkirk

I have merged your question here in this thread: Give some of my gems to another member  

This question has been resolved previously and is present on the list Standard smile

At anytime you can also

1. Use the search function.
  2. You can also check out our List of all resolved questions to find a solution (we have now more than 38 questions resolved on the Pogo board!)

Message 4 of 6 (995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like the ability to gift gems to league for touranments 

Message 5 of 6 (679 Views)

@GDRobins 

As this is a technical and in-game help forum, it isn't really the best place for suggestions such as this.

I'd ask you to send you idea in an email to editor@pogo.com where it will be seem by a member of the Pogo team.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 6 (667 Views)