Re: Help with lost progress?

by Chy-Chyrain

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I did get a response back and unfortunately nothing further from my profile could be restored. I'm going to have to start over again- Definitely going to save my player ID this time.

Message 11 of 17 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I suggest you don't accept that, they must know who you are from when you first signed on and gave them all your personal info, it's just that it takes time and effort on their part to sort your problem out and if you had your player id saved then it would be very easy for them.

If you've spent money on premium plants then you shouldn't have to write it off.

Message 12 of 17 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I didn't spend any money, thankfully.

Just a bit disappointed-

I did use a bit of a unique way to get Moonflower and Nightshade.

Went in with whatever plants I had after getting the keys-

Used them and spammed powerups when needed.

Made the rest of ancient Egypt much easier than it otherwise was.

Message 13 of 17 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Then in that case you're lucky, but if i were you i would abandon pvz2 and stick with pvz1, it's much more fun even if ads have crept in.

Pvz2 may be free to play but it can cost a small fortune if you're not careful and both ads and microtransactions are rife.

Message 14 of 17 (309 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

if you really enjoy this game then be perssitent and insistent that they restore your profile.  It should be possible to pull one from weeks ago even. 

Message 15 of 17 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep!
I got through after an amazingly low e-mails and got all my progress I'd lost back, including my plants!

Message 16 of 17 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hurray !   Thank you for letting us know.  Good to hear good news about EA Support !!!!

Message 17 of 17 (281 Views)