Help with lost progress?

by Chy-Chyrain

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help with lost progress?

★★★★★ Newbie

I recently lost all my progress and data due to a persistent issue with my phone restarting at random times-
Every other time that's happened I could pick up right where I left off as my account was synced to Google Play.
I also recently synced it to my EA account
It happened again and I lost all my progress this time. I was not expecting this and did not, and still do not, have my Player ID for the profile I lost.
I had a lot of effort and a decent amount of progress put into the profile, and to have to start over from the beginning is not something I want to do.
I did discover something, however, that I feel should be known;
A Google Play sync does not save your plants and progress.
It saves your battle league and achievements.

Is there anyone that knows a way to restore everything without having my Player ID?

Message 1 of 17 (638 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help with lost progress?

★★★★★ Expert

If you don't want to go through this again then install it through your Google play account so it will automatically sync when you reinstall and make sure you have your player id so if the worst comes to the worst then EA can restore your missing profile in a day or so.

View in thread

Message 8 of 17 (615 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

The only people who can help you are EA HELP CENTER (tap below).

Google play should have been able to sync so i would suggest you try uninstalling then reinstalling the game before you contact them.

Message 2 of 17 (627 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I did uninstall and reinstall and google sync did pull through... kind of. It restored my battlez league, as I said- But set me back to only 4 plants! I had many more plants than that.

Message 3 of 17 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You chose the wrong profile

I noticed this and I had to pick the second profile as the first only had 4 plants and no resources

Message 4 of 17 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Both had only 4 plants-
The second one had all my resources, but neither kept my plants.

I have contacted EA about this and I'm waiting for a response-
But I'd love to have some other way to restore it if it happens again, so I won't have to go through this long process all over again.

Message 5 of 17 (616 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Did you select the correct player id when google play synced your account?

If you select the wrong one then it gives you a newly created player id and a new profile which has only 4 plants as it starts from scratch.

Message 6 of 17 (616 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I did. I was very careful in making sure I picked the right one.

Message 7 of 17 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you don't want to go through this again then install it through your Google play account so it will automatically sync when you reinstall and make sure you have your player id so if the worst comes to the worst then EA can restore your missing profile in a day or so.

Message 8 of 17 (616 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Alright. Thank you for the advice!
Hopefully it won't happen again;;

Message 9 of 17 (612 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I hope thaT EA can straighten this out for you.  Be patient as it may take more than a few days to recover your profile.

Message 10 of 17 (587 Views)