Origin/EA Link to Steam?

by MilkmanGamer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin/EA Link to Steam?

★★ Novice

My Sim packs used to link to my game on Steam from Origin but the EA app did not transfer my Sim packs from Origin? Does EA link with Steam like Origin did and is anyone working the Sim pack problem my other games are there so is Sims4 without packs?

Message 1 of 2 (231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin/EA Link to Steam?

@MilkmanGamer  The EA App should work with Steam in the same ways Origin did.  So in your case, download Sims 4 from Steam, both the base game and any packs you own there, then sign into the EA App and download the packs you own through EA, if any, but not a second copy of the base game.

If this doesn't work for you, please describe what happens when you try.  Please also make sure you're signing into the EA App with the same email address and password that you used in Origin.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin/EA Link to Steam?

@MilkmanGamer  The EA App should work with Steam in the same ways Origin did.  So in your case, download Sims 4 from Steam, both the base game and any packs you own there, then sign into the EA App and download the packs you own through EA, if any, but not a second copy of the base game.

If this doesn't work for you, please describe what happens when you try.  Please also make sure you're signing into the EA App with the same email address and password that you used in Origin.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (219 Views)