Missing ChestNut Ridge

by PixieLeo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing ChestNut Ridge

★★ Novice

For some reason, I can't see Chestnut Ridge. I repaired my game, tried a new save file without mods/cc, opened the game without mods/cc and nothings worked. I do not own the pack

Message 1 of 5 (506 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing ChestNut Ridge

@PixieLeo  This same thing happened with High School Years and Growing Together when they were first released.  I think it's normal now.  If you're curious, check again after the next patch—it's possible that the game creating the Delta folder for Horse Ranch, which will hold patch data once the pack has received a patch, will make the world appear too.

Regardless, this isn't a problem and doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your game.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (481 Views)

All Replies

@PixieLeo  This same thing happened with High School Years and Growing Together when they were first released.  I think it's normal now.  If you're curious, check again after the next patch—it's possible that the game creating the Delta folder for Horse Ranch, which will hold patch data once the pack has received a patch, will make the world appear too.

Regardless, this isn't a problem and doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your game.

Message 2 of 5 (482 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you! Do you think it’s safe to buy the pack
Message 3 of 5 (467 Views)

@PixieLeo  Yes, it should be fine.  I saw the same thing with High School Years and added it a week or two after it was released, and the pack worked right away.

Message 4 of 5 (435 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you!!
Message 5 of 5 (393 Views)