Re: Brütal Legend

by CyberSkyneT800

Original Post

Brütal Legend

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Xbox crash

I have recently bought brutal legend and everything was going fine untill I reached 70% completion then the game decided not to save even tho it's auto save and save and quit? But I eventually got past that to 93% completion on the very last mission on brutal difficulty and now I've loaded my game and on the loading screen it crashes and when I try to load chapter it crashes I looked online and I am not the only person this has happened to there are many others a lot of people are saying it is caused by the latest update but I don't no if it is or not I just care about this issue getting fixed quickly as I am waiting to complete the game. I hope to hear back from you soon with a fix for this bug.

Message 1 of 6 (1,273 Views)

Brutal legends add-on for story mode.

★★★ Newbie

I can't find the (coiling maw) in the story mode and theres no add-on for it in the PSN store just two mappack for multiplayer. How do I get the trophy for it if I don't have access to it?

Message 2 of 6 (1,244 Views)

Brutal legend Trophies name

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi first of all I like to thank you fro the great game and what I like most is that you respect the opinions of the player by letting him choose whether to use bad language or see blood , I really enjoined the game that I got the platinum but after sometime I realized that name of the trophies is Rock God and Metal God where I think its not appropriate to use the god name in the games and all, I respect your opinions but I need to know if its possible to change the name of the trophies even that the game is out for sometime now..

Note : some other game hade the same problem and it was patched like metal gear solid and god of war.

I really appreciate your answer thankfully.

Message 3 of 6 (1,220 Views)

Brutal Legend. bought DLC but is UNUSABLE because no patch to fix the game!

★★★ Newbie
So... Having a great game like Brutal Legend that I bought a few years back only to realise that the game is broken and there is never going to be a fix.

Anyone who is familiar with this will know that EA has not released a patch (apparently they have had it since around 2010 but refuse to release it or something like that...) the update you are prompted to install will BREAK your game and you will forever be stuck at a loading screen. To bypass installing means never being able to play multiplayer, never finish the game or gain all trophies.

Brutal legend is my favorite game.
Last night I spend my hard earned cash on a DLC. Hammer Of Infinite fate only to learn after installing and playing the game over and over that you have to proceed with the update to be able to even USE the PURCHASED DLC which the update completely breaks your game anyway. So the DLC IS UNUSABLE. money wasted because EA are bums who don't care about their customers who have been waiting YEARS for a fix. Correct me if I am wrong but this is exactly how it comes across!!

Without the patch to fix the game, you will never finish the game. I bought the game thinking I wouldn't encounter issues like this at all. Broken game to begin with.

Release the patch already, EA so we can actually PLAY our game and DLC's we have PURCHASED. Seems like you have taken our money, ran off with it and left us with a broken game. Excellent game but broken and a community of fans who cannot even enjoy what they have paid for.

Am I the only one who sees this as unfair?

I would like to play the DLC and not wait until hell freezes over for EA to release a patch. I highly doubt I will be offered a refund.

There should be a working petition for the release of the patch. The ones online are broken and deserted.
Message 4 of 6 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same problem here.
i'm on ps3 and at a certain percentage of 'completion' the game won't load your saved data anymore. so you can never finish the game entirely..... Pretty frustrating to have bought a game that you cannot complete... :/

Scanning the internet i see a lot of people have this problem. Also read that there is already a bug fix available by doublefine, as also stated in this topic.

I really hope that the bug fix will get through.
i payed money for this game so i expect it to work
Message 5 of 6 (1,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

DLC delisted WTF  only psn Teeth bared Teeth bared

Message 6 of 6 (720 Views)