Re: 10-15 minute map rotation in Pubs

by ChrysIsChrisis

Original Post

10-15 minute map rotation in Pubs

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Just like Arenas. It seems like a no brainer at this point. Instead of locking people into 1 map that they may not be in the mood for (or may not want to play at all), how about just quickly rotating through both of them?

Anyone who feels like sticking to 1 map would have no problem waiting a short period of time to stay on their preferred map. And then in many other instances, people won't mind playing whichever map is currently in play. Once they're back in the lobby, they just que back up. Down for whatever, they just want to play apex, period.

I know that I alternate between both of those moods. There have been days where I'm excited to play apex all day, I finally get home, & I realize there's a 1 hour+ wait until getting to play the map I want to play. This has at times, led to me not playing apex at all that day. Which sucks. Then on other days, I'm playing w/ buddies & no one really cares what map we're on. We're just here to play.

Seems like the perfect middle ground 

Message 1 of 2 (568 Views)

Re: 10-15 minute map rotation in Pubs

★★★★★ Apprentice

The thing is, they would need to redo the servers every 15 minutes which could be problematic and also players wouldnt be able to focus their thoughts on one map for a bit because they constantly would need to rethink with every round being a different map.

Overall I agree that the total time in the rotation should be reduced but I feel like 10 Minutes isnt long enough. 45 Minutes makes more sense in my oppinion.

Message 2 of 2 (438 Views)