by reesekids

Original Post

Game glitchs,shakes,then crashes

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load the game and either play normally or enter build mode
What happens when the bug occurs? So it's hard to describe but every-time I start playing the game like with a sim or go into build mode it starts glitching and shaking and you can see the screen start to almost break whatever its displaying into the background I tried to take a video of it but this glitch also makes my game crash so I wasn't able to
What do you expect to see? A normal screen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed the sims 4 university and there was also a new patch that was installed right after I installed university so ever since I got university this has been happening

Let me know if this is something that can be fixed because my game is unplayable. I provided a photo of my mac type overview in files.

Message 1 of 3 (406 Views)

Re: Game glitchs,shakes,then crashes

@reesekids  I've moved your post to the Mac section.  Please provide the full specs of your computer, as described in this post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-3-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (388 Views)

Re: Game glitchs,shakes,then crashes

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@puzzlezaddictSorry first time I've had a problem I just looked up ea help and clicked on the first link.

Message 3 of 3 (371 Views)