Re: Bangalore Rework Ideas

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Bangalore Rework Ideas

★★★ Novice

Dear Respawn,

As someone who plays Bangalore I feel she needs a rework. She could be some much better than what she is without making her to over powered. So here are some ideas I had and maybe other might have for potential reworks to our legend.

Passive: Double time when shot at and 20% faster reload. During double time she can ADS quicker.

Tactical: Smoke rework (bigger and wider smoke). Electric smoke (slows down enemies and slightly damages shields when in smoke doesn’t affect teammates or any Bangalores)

Ultimate: Bombardment rework (Wider spread and after first bomb hits the ground it has a 2 second explosive delay so the other bombs have time to land and explode sequentially)

Message 1 of 9 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@oP_Impact Perfect
Message 2 of 9 (598 Views)

★★★ Novice

No. she's already too powerful. She's a coward class. She can run from ANY fight at ANY range. I've done it with her. Making her faster makes Octane obsolete, Respawn has already been quite obvious about their reluctance to manipulate reload time whatsoever, and she has REGULAR health, which is an advantage in and of itself. 

Message 3 of 9 (573 Views)

★★ Pro

@oP_Impact wrote:

Dear Respawn,

As someone who plays Bangalore I feel she needs a rework. She could be some much better than what she is without making her to over powered. So here are some ideas I had and maybe other might have for potential reworks to our legend.

Passive: Double time when shot at and 20% faster reload. During double time she can ADS quicker.

Tactical: Smoke rework (bigger and wider smoke). Electric smoke (slows down enemies and slightly damages shields when in smoke doesn’t affect teammates or any Bangalores)

Ultimate: Bombardment rework (Wider spread and after first bomb hits the ground it has a 2 second explosive delay so the other bombs have time to land and explode sequentially)

And how exactly this won`t make her OP ? :D

This will make her number 1 without a doubt. :D

The only thing she needs is a bit more sec on her passive, when its triggered, cause right now its ain`t that bad. And ultimate rework.

Her tactical is perfect as of now. It doesn`t need to be touched. Your suggestion will make it complete broken and will require zero skill to works it, meaning that it won`t her or her teammates ... Where is the skill involved in this ? Just mindlessly spamable.

Her tactical is okay as of now.

As i said the only thing she needs its maybe a bit buff  to her sec on her passive and rework her ultimate.

Message 4 of 9 (548 Views)

★★ Expert
@oP_Impact Similar to what AOD-Rct-lordlosh said, your passive and ult changes could be fine, but the tactical definitely shouldn’t harm enemies. It’d be just another version of Caustic.
Message 5 of 9 (525 Views)

★★★ Novice
@LordloshBang The reasoning for the electric smoke is her tac is weak you can see through the smoke so easily and though it is almost made to distort enemies while in the smoke it doesn’t. The smoke range is too small and needs to be wider and taller. She is an offense legend and the tac change would help out a lot more. It would be so much more helpful in situations of having downed teammates. The electric smoke would do a small amount of shield damage it wouldn’t be over powered if it only does one bar of shield.
Message 6 of 9 (481 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Sir_Named Which is understandable but there are two or more defensive legends. Caustic being the most known and wattson the electric smoke would be useful in many situations maybe if it doesn’t slow enemies but just ticks for most one bar of shields.
Message 7 of 9 (480 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BabyBachRibzzz she isn’t meant to be a “coward class” more of an offensive legend that’s why she is not powerful at all she is almost not viable anymore. The only good thing about her is double time which is what you are saying is too overpowered in your response. Her ultimate is pitiful you can easily evade from it and her tac is okay. You can see through the smoke to well. Her health is fine which isn’t an advantage at all because she is a medium size legend. Bigger than octane. So it wouldn’t make him obsolete in any way because he needs a rework as well.
Message 8 of 9 (472 Views)

★★ Expert
@oP_Impact That wouldn’t really work. It would still be too similar to Caustic.
Message 9 of 9 (431 Views)