Future Legend Reworks/Tweaks

by StarMystro

Original Post

Future Legend Reworks/Tweaks

★★★★ Guide

I've been playing Apex Legends for quite some time now, and I should mention before I go further into this topic that I do not play any particular Legend exclusively. I have found much success with each and every one of them. (My play consists mostly to Unranked, but I have invested into Ranked aswell) 

I can't really say that any legend is All-powerful, or consistently more successful than any other... sure I see arguments for certain Legends but... perhaps the focus should be on the player (individual skills), rather than the character?

My input for Respawn; Is to take measures carefully. When complete reworks are done, it must be done very cautiously I believe. I like the small tweaks here and there though, I'll admit it.

When one Legend is raised (buffed) it may have strong, adverse consequences for the rest of the big picture- in affect, lowering the other beautiful portions of a magnificent work of art. 

Each of the Legends are pretty unique, perhaps requiring different approaches that can't be used interchangeably? 

Message 1 of 1 (176 Views)