What does waiting on player and duplicate case mean

by bluedragon1911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What does waiting on player and duplicate case mean

★★ Novice

I have two cases open right now on ea help one is saying waiting on player but I have received no information on what they need from me and the other says duplicate case. 

Message 1 of 16 (2,561 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What does waiting on player and duplicate case mean

Community Manager

Hey @bluedragon1911 I took a look at your account and can see that one of our advisers reached out to you over email 2 days ago.

Our advisers are not able to create a case for you, a case is created when you go through the account creation process at help.ea.com

If you have not received the email from our team then I would recommend checking your email folders and ensuring that the email you are using is the one linked to your EA account.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 16 (2,529 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @bluedragon1911 if you open two cases for the same issue then the second one will be closed as a duplicate.

If your case says waiting on player then it means that our team has emailed you, have you checked your email and ensured that any message from our team has not been filtered?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (2,553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Darko I have received no email on my case so I do not know what to do. Also the duplicate case was not something I did myself one of the advisors created it for me I am really confused what to do

Message 3 of 16 (2,548 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bluedragon1911 I took a look at your account and can see that one of our advisers reached out to you over email 2 days ago.

Our advisers are not able to create a case for you, a case is created when you go through the account creation process at help.ea.com

If you have not received the email from our team then I would recommend checking your email folders and ensuring that the email you are using is the one linked to your EA account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 16 (2,530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko @I have seen the email but it doesn’t give me a solution nor does it give me any information you need from me. So I am confused why it says waiting for player on my case information.

Message 5 of 16 (2,516 Views)

Community Manager

If you have further questions @bluedragon1911 I would recommend speaking with our live support team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 16 (2,508 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I would but I can't contact the support team
Message 7 of 16 (2,497 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bluedragon1911, I tested it there and was able to create a case with our live support, what is happening when you attempt to create a case?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 16 (2,480 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Spoke to one of the support team and they helped me out
Message 9 of 16 (2,472 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @bluedragon1911.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 16 (2,467 Views)