Re: The best day..

by Kari4u

Original Post

The best day..

★★★ Guide

Today i decide to uninstall this poor game because is not possible have fun, many many problem persist on server, matchmaking sucks..

I want to play to relax and not to get angry all the time.

I think nobody will care if I don't play anymore but who knows when RESPAWN he will decide to really get down to business to offer a good game then I'll be back, I'm sorry but at the moment it's unplayable at least for me

Message 1 of 8 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@lnxtvv I think their plan is to just milk as much money as they can from this dying game and put that money into future projects instead of trying to fix apex. I am pretty sure that once a similar game comes along with better servers and not as many problems, almost all the community from apex will switch to that game. I know I will.
Message 2 of 8 (332 Views)

Champion

@Tad844  If that means we get TF3 sooner then let em milk away lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 8 (328 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This game is disgusting! EA , Respawn only deals with credit cards! Money, money, even more money send for bad game! But I never spend money a any game! This game ist free bad, big 0 ! Server Lag, matchmaking big 0 ! Team mate players all dat fuul idiot noobs!  I have to play solos every day fo because of the many idiots!  I’m sorry for that comment, but it’s the truth! 

Message 4 of 8 (300 Views)

Champion
@lnxtvv Good luck!
Message 5 of 8 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@lnxtvv It's okay to take a break from a game. Come back on June 29 for the possible next event or when S10 starts. Enjoy other games as well.
Message 6 of 8 (250 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man i think apex for me is dead! i think ea not solve their server problem and i think this game is leaning to old old server .....they are really only interested in pocketing money.....
Message 7 of 8 (210 Views)

★★★ Guide
@hayhor thanks, i think see oyu on BF6 Standard smile i am thinking of taking titanfall 2 for waste some time
Message 8 of 8 (206 Views)