Teaming on PS4

by SquishyVader

Original Post

Teaming on PS4

★ Guide

So…..In a Duo’s match on PS4 and there were at least three / four teams from the same Club. At the end we had to fight four versus two, downed and killed three. 

I thought this was not allowed?! I have saved the clip too. Is the load up to lobby bug back?

Message 1 of 10 (407 Views)

Re: Teaming on PS4

★★ Pro
@SquishyVader Yeah, it’s not really allowed, but they take advantage that PS4 players can’t actually report other PS4 players. We really need a real report option
Message 2 of 10 (400 Views)

★ Guide

You can report SOME players. Though I have noticed the ones that are totally sus you go through to their PlayStation Account Profile and not the usual report screen.

Message 3 of 10 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MrCarri-XYou can save the video and report to hideouts and through the EA site.

Also I thought someone said the PS report feature was back.

Message 4 of 10 (365 Views)

★ Guide
@hayhor It works…..But some of the obvious cheaters you cannot report. As I explained before. Not sure if they have figured out a work around?
Message 5 of 10 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SquishyVader posted a teaming video here way back on season 7. Reported it to hideouts and in the EA site with a video but those goons didn't get banned at all. I was checking their accounts or recent games played from time to time in the apex stat tracker and from the looks of it, none of them were banned.
Message 6 of 10 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SquishyVader You can report the clips directly to the EA TOS Department at the link below. https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

You should report them in game the next time you see something like this. There is an option to report unsporting behavior like this.

If people are clearly teaming with friends I tend to report it. The only time I don't report it are when it seems like it was not planned. For example, I have been solo in matches before. See an enemy squad teabag, they teabag. I throw down my loot and let them take their pick. I proceed to follow them the rest of the match. But I don't get involved with the fighting. I have done this for random solos before too, my team bumps into them. I convince my teammates to let them live hoping to carry them to top 2. We can occasionally get them up into top 2 then proceed to box for the ending. But if they start to get involved in the fighting I will just eliminate them.

There was another instance on KC last season in which me and a Mirage were solo. We were both playing for positioning and both just trying to play for placement hoping to get into a position to steal a win via third partying.

He teabags I teabag we share heals and snipe from one of the high points of interest in game. Things got fairly hectic towards the end and we accidentally killed each other.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 10 (297 Views)

★ Guide
@DarthValtrex Familiar with that. No this was us fighting one team a Gibby and an Octane on one side, a Bloodhound and a Lifeline (I think on the other). Different to my first statement there two were different tags, although a team with the same tag as one of the final three was in the lobby earlier.

The two teams merged, did not fight, the Gibby, flanked and pushed from the left, dropped and killed. The other three pushed from the right, one from either team fighting together, dropped and killed them, got dropped by a grenade(?) and my teammate who was lit got taken by the Octane at the end. The Bloodhound and the Lifeline were different teams but undoubtedly fighting together and trying to hold down the same corner.
Message 8 of 10 (285 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SquishyVader I haven't ever experienced anything like this before and I wasn't even aware that club members could end up in the same game together so that is completely new to me.

It's really annoying on PS4 because as mentioned by a few people the report button doesn't always work, it used to but then it stopped all of a sudden.

If I was you I would send the clip into https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ as @DarthValtrex mentioned because it shouldn't happen and players shouldn't do this.
Message 9 of 10 (254 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex PS4 player can not report another PS4 player via in game report system .
As for sending to hideouts ,yeah good luck with that , I have many videos of very clear obvious chraters including a video of three squads teaming and farming for 20 kills and 4k damage badge and one of them (rampart) actually got it as I counted the kills before we screw it for them.
Hideout never reply to any DMs or 5o any post on his page or on any tweet that he make even in discord but still he insta reply to some others who mostly streamers or high ranked players , so I actually stopped reporting anyone for anything,if Respawn doesn't care so why should I and why to waste my time doing it.
I even reported few of them via EAC and EA report page but NOTHING happened and I know that becuase i used to follow the players I reported and they keep logging in the game every day.
In regards to hideouts he lost my respect as ignoring my reports in such manner got to the point it became impolite and I really got offended by that.
So again ,why bother if obviously no one cares
Message 10 of 10 (214 Views)