Original Post

Re: I’m back, with a question

★ Pro

Landline phone -> smartphone

Skype -> Discord

Message 11 of 28 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pretzelnutcake I’m president of the introverts! That’s why I shed blød for the Allfather during the hunt!

I only use Discord for 1 reason and thats that I once was a part of an xbox community but the site went dark so a few of us still talk there and crack jokes and whatnot.

I don’t use the voice chat in Discord, only the chat, cause I have Xbox Party when I want to talk with friends while playing :P old fashioned is good!

EY! I see all you old timers replying but no discords yet! Don’t make me stone cold steve austin you!
Message 12 of 28 (273 Views)

★★★★ Pro

So uh.. how old are you guys..?!

🤔

Message 13 of 28 (267 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EryxApex I was born in 2067 so technically I’m the father of the father that somehow hasn’t been born yet.

Inception
Message 14 of 28 (264 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EryxApex 95, last of the greats lol
Message 15 of 28 (250 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Well I'll join if there's a spot just so I can read stuff while pooing lol, Facebook takes time to upload new cat memes so there's usually some free time for me to browse other stuff
Message 16 of 28 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pretzelnutcake Great! Just download the app, make a profile and send me your ID.

Jeez you youngsters and your faceapp or AppBook... always going on what happends in your timeline. In my day there was no timeline. You only saw what was right in front of you and at the end of the day sat with your wife telling about it! XD
Message 17 of 28 (247 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Pretzelnutcake 95 and you just discovered what Discord is? You must REALLY be introverted. lol You make me feel old but young at the same time. Just giving you a hard time Tongue out Was born in 84 myself.

Message 18 of 28 (193 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ColdHours Hello, fellow '84er! 😘
Message 19 of 28 (180 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EryxApex Age is but a number.

I am forty...fied Standard smile
Message 20 of 28 (174 Views)