Should there be an option to kill yourself?

by iBlockHead

Original Post

Should there be an option to kill yourself?

★★ Expert

I just realized one issue I have had a couple times is my teammates or me dying in the ring and having the good loot on us while we bleed out but can't seem to drop it until we finally die off in which our teammates are already far ahead and miss out on the good stuff because they are also trying to outrun the circle which eats at your flesh. 

Therefor, I suggest adding a quicker bleed out option so that  if you die in the ring and there is no time to save you as you will only die again or whatever, this would allow your teammates to grab that lvl 4 backpack or gold item so they can have a better chance at winning the game. 

What does the community say to this suggestion? 

Message 1 of 6 (427 Views)

Re: Should there be an option to kill yourself?

★★ Expert

yup..would be much better if items could be dropped before you meet your maker!

Heart

Message 2 of 6 (415 Views)

★★★ Guide

You might as well remove executions then, because they will become 100% useless.

Also there fact that your teammates can't access your items until you die, is just part of the gameplay. If anything the proper solution would be to add ability to drop items while bleeding out.

Message 3 of 6 (400 Views)

★★ Expert
@Vladplaya Not an instant death thing, just a faster bleed out.

You can still finish a player, unless they leave the game.

I like the idea of dropping loot while bleeding out but than that becomes an issue where teammates can use your DBKO body as an ammo bag which hinders the enemy team if they broke your shield or made you throw all your nades and in a second you can replenish all that with no consequence to you or your teammate.

The bleed out option makes you choose to die and leave your squad with one less player or to stay and have hope they can rez you.
Message 4 of 6 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

*in japanese master tone: Seppuku has more honor than this*

Message 5 of 6 (333 Views)

★ Pro
@iBlockHead there is 1-800 hotlines for this.
Message 6 of 6 (330 Views)