Forum-members party - Let's play together!!

by Fr3dY2

Original Post

Re: Forum-members party - Let's play together!!

Community Manager

Hey, @Fr3dY2!

Really love the post you put up and pinged it over to the rest of the forum team to check out. The Battlefield team had "#FridayNightBattlefield" games in the past and this post immediately reminded of that. Great way to connect with the community and all play together. We all spend so much time on the forums and why not play together while we're at it, right?

I won't be able to join you today as I'm still catching up a bit from being out on vacation the last couple weeks but this is something we'll raise up the chain to see if anything like this can happen in the future (at least for us over here on the EA side to join you all, at least. Don't let this stop you all from banding together!)

Have a great weekend in Kings Canyon! Party hat

Blueberry.png
Message 41 of 110 (474 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Appreciate your post! So, I just copied something from Battlefield? Large smile

I'll make it tonight, but for those who won't be able: don't worry, there will be more 'Friday Nights'!!

And once you're friend with others, you'll be able to play anytime with them... no need to wait for some 'forum event' - maybe good squads will come out from here.

See you in 2 hours!

Message 42 of 110 (460 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Fr3dY2 we'll call it Fr3dyn1ght then Standard smile
Message 43 of 110 (448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Agreed! But from now on that word is copyrighted and can't be used without permission Cool

Message 44 of 110 (442 Views)

Champion

I'd request this be a saturday thing  but that would just ruin the name lol. Frown

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 45 of 110 (433 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm actually exited. Are you exited?

Exiting!

:eahigh_file:

Message 46 of 110 (430 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Enough for me tonight... conclusions:

1) It's Friday the 13th - and it was a slaughter

2) There were no quitters (maybe because we all died so fast that never had the chance)

3) I've played like s***. Dammit, I was nervous but so bad??

4) It was fun, I played with @Biochemikas and @EryxApex - they were much better players than me. Sorry guys!

5) Let's do this again Large smile

Message 47 of 110 (400 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Fr3dY2 Haha, I felt tired from work, and only bothered playing because of you guys. Really glad I did, this was way more fun than constantly rolling new randoms. Hope we get to play again some time, when I'm more energetic and actually manage to aim half decently... :D
Message 48 of 110 (382 Views)

★★★ Expert

Had a good time as well, thanks @EryxApex  @Biochemikas , @JjumpingJjack for the games, sorry I had to afk mid match.

Looking forward to the next rounds!

Message 49 of 110 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@DoYaSeeMewhat happen?

@Fr3dY2 i have a friend, we are a type can play almost 24/7 and both are spanish so if you wanna join just make a call.

Message 50 of 110 (366 Views)