Forum-members party - Let's play together!!

by Fr3dY2

Original Post

Re: Forum-members party - Let's play together!!

★★★ Expert
@Fr3dY2 Awesome tactics, but that end was also frustrating as I couldn't finish the last standing enemy because I kept hitting the blue knockdown shield of the downed Gibby. Makes me wonder how do others cut through KD shields like they're butter...
Message 101 of 110 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe What worries me is that others can thirst me right after I get downed but whenever I try it the downed person has some forcefield protecting them from all incoming dmg for like 2 seconds >.> ridiculous...

Also... having a better internet connection in Apex is basically signing a death warrant as you seemingly get hit every time or miss when you’re shooting at a fleeing enemy while you keep hearing the bullets connecting ;(
Message 102 of 110 (425 Views)

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe There is a glitch where sometimes the knockdowns dont work. Or it is lag and you didnt get the shield up in time.

Ive started running a shotgun as a secondary now because one of the advantages is one shot finish behind the shield.
Message 103 of 110 (406 Views)

Hero

Sooo yea. Invite me for good times. =P We go pew pew pew with our water guns!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 104 of 110 (398 Views)

★★★ Expert
@hayhor Ah well, had R99 / Volt combo, so inventory had to be filled with ammo. Also, I was too much of a shield/ meds loot goblin and packed no nades...

But then again @Fr3dY2 wouldn't have been able to pull the smart play on the enemy Standard smile
Message 105 of 110 (385 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Excuses excuses excuses ...tk tk tk 

Git gud Tongue out

Message 106 of 110 (374 Views)

Champion

@fallenH3ll and I are usually looking for a 3rd as we always get stuck with trash randoms. So we'd be up for games whenever.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 107 of 110 (367 Views)

Champion

I'll have a bit more time to play in the coming holiday break. If anyone wants some games feel free to add me. hayhor1

Message 108 of 110 (348 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DoYaSeeMe, @EryxApex 

After some very bad matches, we got it!

ahq.jpg

Message 109 of 110 (268 Views)

Community Manager

@Fr3dY2 Congrats on the W! Loving the clan name Party hat

Mako.png
Message 110 of 110 (231 Views)