Re: Connection between Titanfall (2) and Apex Legend

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Champion

This has honestly been the most interesting topic ive seen on here since....well ever. XD

I was never a titanfall player so id love more lore to sorta tie everything together. I may be more inclined to try TF series out then lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 17 (364 Views)

★★★ Expert
Message 12 of 17 (346 Views)

There is actually a lot of lore around the Apex universe! If you guys are interested you should definitely try out the Titanfall II campaign. One of the best campaigns I've ever played.

Also, if you happen to have Reddit, there is a special place where a lot of people talk about lore non-stop. You can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ApexLore/

I just hope Blissk created the Apex games and is part of the syndicate Standard smile

Message 13 of 17 (306 Views)

Champion

@DYSPROssium  cheers bud, i'll check it out. :D

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 17 (287 Views)

★★★ Expert
@DYSPROssium Thanks, will take a look, although I'm not a fan of the reddit format.
Message 15 of 17 (264 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DYSPROssium  schrieb:

There is actually a lot of lore around the Apex universe! If you guys are interested you should definitely try out the Titanfall II campaign. One of the best campaigns I've ever played.

Yup, can confirm. I only played like 30% but I love it! Definetly worth the price and I got it on sale for like 9 € or something.

Also it is so much faster than Apex, those wall runs are just sick!

Message 16 of 17 (251 Views)

★★★ Expert
@JjumpingJjack and you can also get a boost for that already high speed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KroWP_Te42I
Message 17 of 17 (246 Views)