Re: Clicking resume case brings to a blank ticket

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clicking resume case brings to a blank ticket

★ Novice

"In order to resume this case, please click “Resume Case” below. Once you resume this case you can add more content such as attachments or continue to contact one of our advisors.  Otherwise your case will be autoclosed."

I click resume case and it just sends it to a blank ticket. But it says "In Progress."

Example of what it looks like:

• Home /
  • Orgin/
  • My Cases/
  • Example+Case/
  • Select support option

Will EA Support contact me? Or did I do something wrong? I gave a my valid email and issue.

Message 1 of 5 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @xpn2oa,

Ok, thank you for checking. In terms of your current case, I'm sorry but we can't help with Support cases on Answers HQ so I won't know if or when the support team will reply to your newer case.

What I do know is that response times vary from the Support team depending on each case. However, if there's no response to your case after a few days or if you're in any way concerned the case may have fallen through the cracks for whatever reason (maybe technical issues with the ticket, etc), please get back in touch with the support team by creating a new case and referencing the case number for the one you're concerned about.

Head to help.ea.com and select 'Contact us' to start filling out a help ticket for them and choose from the available contact options that pop up. Alternatively you can also speak with the Support Team over on Twitter or Facebook instead, just have the case number handy to reference back to it. The support team will be able to examine things from there to better to understand what might be happening to that case for you and help to ease those concerns. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @xpn2oa

There may be another case in your case history with the response from the Support team. Can you look for another case and see if you can resume that one? 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (353 Views)

★ Novice

Yes there is another case but it says closed. It has a response from the support team which I guess I never got notified about through email.

But that case is from long ago and I'd rather not resume it. The case I recently opened is what I need help with. I just want to know if support will reply because I got the email for the case number.

Message 3 of 5 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @xpn2oa,

Ok, thank you for checking. In terms of your current case, I'm sorry but we can't help with Support cases on Answers HQ so I won't know if or when the support team will reply to your newer case.

What I do know is that response times vary from the Support team depending on each case. However, if there's no response to your case after a few days or if you're in any way concerned the case may have fallen through the cracks for whatever reason (maybe technical issues with the ticket, etc), please get back in touch with the support team by creating a new case and referencing the case number for the one you're concerned about.

Head to help.ea.com and select 'Contact us' to start filling out a help ticket for them and choose from the available contact options that pop up. Alternatively you can also speak with the Support Team over on Twitter or Facebook instead, just have the case number handy to reference back to it. The support team will be able to examine things from there to better to understand what might be happening to that case for you and help to ease those concerns. 

- EA_Lanna

Message 4 of 5 (338 Views)

★ Novice

So it worked, they responded. Just to make sure I click "resume" to reply to the support message? Do I get to see my reply after?

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help