Installed Battlefield 1 but it doesn't move to Installed section?

by obbrz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Installed Battlefield 1 but it doesn't move to Installed section?

★★ Novice

After downloading Battlefield 1 it doesn't move to the installed games section at the top in My Collection tab. This doesn't happen with any other game as far as I can tell. The game launches and works normally. Only that it doesn't show up in the sidebar with the other installed games nor in the main area. It does however have a play button not a download button. Just a minor annoyance more than anything.

Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Installed Battlefield 1 but it doesn't move to Installed section?

Community Manager

Hi @obbrz can you try to clear EA App's Cache (Top Left Menu > Help > App Recovery) 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)

All Replies

Re: Installed Battlefield 1 but it doesn't move to Installed section?

Community Manager

Hi @obbrz can you try to clear EA App's Cache (Top Left Menu > Help > App Recovery) 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help