Re: Battle pass update check it out!

by blaze036

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I droped this game 3 days ago already , been focusing on BO4 , the battle pass and the ranked system there is flawless . 

Maybe there will be a shot when they  resolve the cheaters problem (not when the battle pass comes ou , when there are no cheaters anymore ) .

Until then bubayyy

Message 41 of 73 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Time to edit the OP maybe? We now have some more info:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/battle-pass

The short version:

- It's here tomorrow.

- Earn items by levelling up.

- 100+ new items for grabs.

- It's 950 coins just for the pass and 3 skins.

- Spend 2,800 coins to get the pass + the 3 skins + an instant 25 levels of rewards.

- Free players can still get 5 new packs, 1 'Wild Frontier' skin for new legend Octane and 18 Season exclusive trackers (or 2 per character)

This is what I was looking for. Much better value. Compared to 1,800 coins for one stinking legendary.

Message 42 of 73 (724 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Honestly it's super underwhelming. That's just blue low tier skins with same old models. Look at Fortnite, they add new models with every battle pass. I mean, you need to get 100 levels to get the only one new model - for havoc.
Message 43 of 73 (706 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The "Technical Issues" forum has twice as many posts as the General Discussion one. There is still a 1600+ post topic about the random crashes that is totally unresolved and ignored. 

EA's priorities seem pretty lopsided and this pass seems like a desperate money grab. 

Message 44 of 73 (692 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If it's just a bunch of skins that will be EXTREMELY disappointing.

Custom servers, better anti-cheat is the bare minimum.

Message 45 of 73 (685 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@blaze036 wrote:

If it's just a bunch of skins that will be EXTREMELY disappointing.

Custom servers, better anti-cheat is the bare minimum.

Selling anti-cheat like it's DLC. That will be the day I quit games and get a life.

Message 46 of 73 (679 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Grab the Wild Frontier Battle Pass and jump into the arena, where every level you gain levels up your Battle Pass

So, new accounts will level Battle Pass faster, than those, who played since release?
Message 47 of 73 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If I buy the battle pass do I get an apex pack every time I level? This is all I want. I wanna be able to grind packs. This seems common sense that they would give a pack with every 18K xp past level 100 but I know this is EA so common sense goes right out the window. If I get a pack every time I level that would be well worth it. But the rewards they talk about are lack luster and already stale. I just want packs. I’m willing to pay the money for the pass if we get packs. But if not.. then that means all progression is paywalled since progression is directly tied to packs. And why would we play if we can’t even get one measly pack for our play time?

Message 48 of 73 (644 Views)

★ Guide

Kinda look lackcluster reward wise... nothing that really stands out.

Message 49 of 73 (620 Views)

Re: Battle pass release tomorrow 10AM PST.

★★★ Newbie

what is with the special looking apex packs in the season rewards, IE the purple and golden ones that have flourishes in the design. any special rewards or are they just skinned standards?

Message 50 of 73 (475 Views)