Battle pass release tomorrow 10AM PST.

by VisualfEX

Original Post

Re: Battle pass update check it out!

★★★★★ Apprentice

really disappointing battle pass... and still no explanation to what you gonna use the legend tokens for besides those few times you may be able to use in shop....

Message 61 of 73 (610 Views)

★ Guide

@SolidusPrime1 wrote:

The "Technical Issues" forum has twice as many posts as the General Discussion one. There is still a 1600+ post topic about the random crashes that is totally unresolved and ignored. 

EA's priorities seem pretty lopsided and this pass seems like a desperate money grab. 

You know that people who do technical stuff and people that do artistic stuff like skins etc. are not the same people, right?

Message 62 of 73 (531 Views)

★★ Guide

Sorry - not spending a cent until this game is stable

Message 63 of 73 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@immdev 

Replying to your comment about not getting enough skins/models in the Battle Pass and comparing it to Fortnite.

I agree with you to some extent - I also expected the cosmetics to be more exciting, but at the same time I just care about hitbox/crashes/cheaters fixes first, and if it means they're all done, I'm good.

Also you can't compare Season 8 of Fortnite after the game exploded and made billions of dollars to a small Respawn studio's Season 1, month and a half after the game was launched. Not a mod for a working title, but a brand new game. Remember Path of Exile or Dota 2 first cosmetics/compendium, or even Fortnite in Season 1 - that's what you have to compare it with, not the current state of the game that's been building it's bank account and player base for years. Apex will catch up.

Message 64 of 73 (462 Views)

Re: Battle pass release tomorrow 10AM PST.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

' battle pass... fix the cheating problem before or '

(Removed swearing, keep it civil in the topic) - Atic

Message 65 of 73 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

FIX GAME CRASHING !!! We dont need this ! we need fix a game crash like bad module info !_!!!!!___!!!!

Message 66 of 73 (438 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone, 

Can we take two steps down on the swearing, toxic comments, attacking other players and don't discriminate. I understand that you are feeling frustrated that don't mean you can behave whatever way you want to on the forums. We do welcome constructive discussions and that doesn't mean that it needs to be positive or negative anything is welcome as long it's constructive on the forums and following the forums rules. 

/Atic 
Message 67 of 73 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
u ll never see my money if you do not fix this game ! my brother bought new GTX and his game stoped crashing becouse he had AMD before... is that normal ? I dont think so, my game is crashing a lot like 4/5 .... and i tried everything, this is the true, and u dont like it....
Message 68 of 73 (422 Views)

★★★ Pro

@HenxFTW wrote:

Atleast we got an ansver, not the one we wanted but an ansver. 😜

thanks for the link 👍

Speak for yourself. It's definitely the one I wanted.

Message 69 of 73 (401 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If they add this feature i will buy it for sure

Buy battle pass and enjoy the game with the following benefits : -

- guaranteed at least one cheater in 8/10 of your match, sometimes you may get 2 and above and it is fun!

- guaranteed chinese music during character selection to improve your chance of winning.

Message 70 of 73 (390 Views)