Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvements

by Cabowse

Original Post

Champion
@EA_Kent Appreciate it bud!

Made an update to the thread this morning, adding in the last couple of suggestions and tidied things up a little more.

Cheers!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 91 of 610 (6,593 Views)

remove report hack feature, coz it's useless since it is outdated, ignored and abandoned. Tons of hack program out there ever since season 3 started, I can't even keep up with these hacks, You (developer / anti hack software) can't keep up with it. Might as well remove the feature.

Message 92 of 610 (6,556 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The best quality of Life improvement would be the removal of the Peacekeeper, so that people finally have to use skill instead of a 2-3 shotting braindead trash gun. But then again, they won't do it because they cater to much to all the 3 viewer wraith ttvs out there that nobody watches nor cares about.

Message 93 of 610 (6,546 Views)

★ Guide

BUGS:

1. Than  your teammate respawns you there will be no more sound of zone coming to you.

2. Octane launch pad doesn't work from first time in like 30% of time

3. Octane:Sometimes using stim stops you're movement until you press movement key again

4. Octane in stim ability: while your gun magazine is empty can't instantly punch guy with melee delay 2-3 seconds

5. Knockdown shield not blocking incoming damage (not sure if it should be called bug)

6. Landing threw the airship textures 

7. Punching with damage thew closed door still exist

7.1 Shooting and damaging threw closed door still exist

8. You can see players in bangalore smoke they look like shadows.

9. Aiming at one item but picking up other. (not sure if it should be called bug)

I forgot a lot,  will try to add more once I get it out of my mind somehow. 

Message 94 of 610 (6,502 Views)

Champion

Hey folks,just to add a bit of clarity on the topic. QoL improvements are things that enable of ease of play, just as a rough example, the ability to change colour settings to meet a type of colour blindness, or changes in which the audio works (*cough OR DOESN'T cough*), basically see the already accepted suggestions to give you a feel for what QoL improvements are.

Things like bug fixes are an isolated thing. Tongue out 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 95 of 610 (6,491 Views)

★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

Things like bug fixes are an isolated thing. Tongue out

I'm simple person I see words in 60 size I read them and pass the small text. That's what I did than I saw first msg of this post. And yeah my vision is clear what you're saying got me right in a 10.

Message 96 of 610 (6,478 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Would LOVE to be able to select a list of characters to defer to if my character gets taken and I'm not paying attention.

Message 97 of 610 (6,465 Views)

Champion

@Cabowse  So i was thinking about all the recent controversies surrounding the recent rotation update and the annoyance it's caused among the playerbase.

So i think what might be worth looking at is the possibility of staggering the rotation between duo/trio's.

E.g

Whenever it's King's canyon on duo's it will be Worlds edge on trio's and vice versa.

This would allow people with a 1 map preference to play the map they want to play,and it shouldn't hurt queue times either.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 98 of 610 (6,436 Views)

★ Expert

@ManoftheRhino wrote:

Would LOVE to be able to select a list of characters to defer to if my character gets taken and I'm not paying attention.

This^^^. I've been asking for this feature for a long time now, i don't know why they don't want to add it, it doesn't look like a difficult thing to do tbh.

Message 99 of 610 (6,421 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cabowse delighted for you with the pin, great work. @EA_Kent well spotted Large smile

Put this idea in another thread that has disappeared recently:

I'd like the jump to be solo for all team members to start with, with an option to join the jumpmaster in the pre game time, or until after he/she/it pings a location, rather than the jumpmaster being allowed to surprise jump straight away or at any time with out pinging. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 100 of 610 (6,356 Views)