Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvement Requests

by Cabowse

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life Improvements

★★★★ Novice

@Cabowse wrote:

Map

• Add a pinned challenge page where you can choose between your daily, weekly and event challenges @DoYaSeeMe 

I really need this. I vote for it.

Message 81 of 610 (3,517 Views)

Re: Apex Legends : Quality of Life improvements

★★★★ Novice
@MandatoryIDtag I agree with the loud SFX. Also the healing noise almost cancels out the footsteps. An option for lowering the volume would be excellent.
Message 82 of 610 (3,476 Views)

@Cabowse I would like to snipers stun plays a bit more. It's really difficult to actually kill someone at 200+ meters with anything aside from a Kraber. Unless they are really in the open and don't know how to find cover, it difficult to land 2-3 shots to knock them. What makes it worse, at 200 meters, they can crawl and get revived.. By the time you get there they are healed and it's a CQC fight. But I don't know if I really want this, I get really frustrated with BFV when there are to many snipers on the map and you're constantly get 1 shot killed by them.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 83 of 610 (3,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@DarthValtrex   The alternative would be a higher headshot multiplier on headshots. As you said even if you get the knockdown they can still escape, at least if you're earning a knockdown you're creating much more pressure on that team than just forcing a heal.

E.g forcing gibby to dome revive teammates, wraith to use her ult to drag them to safety,lifeline putting herself at risk to push the revive.

Snipers are powerful yes but they're only actually effective against disorganised teams, and with most good players working as premades the ability to snipe is just not as viable as it should be.

The tricky part is doing so in a manner that doesn't  make the kraber invalid or shifting the meta straight to snipers and then we just end up with a reskinned PUBG.

On a side note @EA_David  @EA_Kent  any chance we can have this topic pinned? It's had a lot of forum member input and has been well organized by @Cabowse,i think it's a really good means of collecting player feedback as the basework is already in place for it.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 84 of 610 (3,458 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag I think I would satisfied with another sniper event on and off. I enjoy it from time to time, but I don’t know if I constantly want the game to involve 1 shot knocks.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 85 of 610 (3,452 Views)

Champion

@DarthValtrex  Yup, Big fan of A&D here. I'm not sure how popular it is as a whole though. :S

Message 86 of 610 (3,446 Views)

Community Manager

@MandatoryIDtag 

Good call. I went ahead and pinned the thread. Keep the feedback coming!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 87 of 610 (3,414 Views)

Champion

@EA_Kent  cheers mate!

Message 88 of 610 (3,406 Views)

★★★ Novice

пора хайповый вопрос поддерживаю

Message 89 of 610 (3,390 Views)