Re: Help my account got hacked.

by proxos666

Original Post

Help my account got hacked.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Help, my account got hacked and i just noticed it today. My account display name is ADMSToR57 and i can provide character names, legacy name and security questions answers but i they have changed answers to security questions and email and probably added security key. Please help me recover my account i have some screenshots of my characters on the account and screenshots of my legacy, it was registered about 5 years ago. Please help me recover my account.

Message 1 of 7 (197 Views)

@FracturedMemory 

you are best to call swtor support when the lines are open https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Technical/INFO-Getting-Help-and-Board-Guidlines/td-p/48...

will ascertain if the account appears as compromised and arrange for the account to be locked

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 7 (181 Views)

★ Novice

I can't call support because my phone operator does not allow international calls for some reason, it says number is unavailable whenever i call abroad. What can i do?

Message 3 of 7 (169 Views)

@FracturedMemory 

the account has been locked for now and will require you to call support to get it unlocked.

• Phone Support – For any Account, Payment, or Technical issues our Customer Service team is here for you! You can reach them via the following numbers:
    • USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 00.00 UTC)
    • UK: +44 (0)208 1969 890 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 00.00 UTC)
    • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10.00 UTC - 19.00 UTC)
    • Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 10.00 UTC - 19.00 UTC)
    • For assistance with another country please check out: Getting help with SW:TOR from another country

All times listed are in UTC. Click here to see what time it is in UTC right now.
  • Do not use the (0) if located outside the EU country listed, eg. for UK dial +44 208 1969 890

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 7 (167 Views)

@FracturedMemory 

Calling within the US is not an international call

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available Monday- Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 00.00 UTC)

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 5 of 7 (165 Views)

★ Novice

I'm from Ukraine and it's outside of EU and u can't make international calls for some reason. Is there really no other way? 

Message 6 of 7 (154 Views)

@FracturedMemory 

to unlock the account requires calling support now

maybe try skype 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 7 of 7 (148 Views)