Transferring saves

by kimh48

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transferring saves

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know if you can transfer saves or even individual sims from Xbox to PC while retaining relationships or skills?

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transferring saves

@kimh48  You can't transfer saves from XBox to PC, or vice versa.  You can however save your sims to the Gallery and download them on the other device.  The sims will keep their skills and most of their progress overall, but they'll lose relationships with anyone not saved with them.

If you're moving to PC, you could use a mod (MCCC) to fix the relationships after the fact.  There are cheats to do this as well, but those can be more tedious.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)

All Replies

Re: Transferring saves

@kimh48  You can't transfer saves from XBox to PC, or vice versa.  You can however save your sims to the Gallery and download them on the other device.  The sims will keep their skills and most of their progress overall, but they'll lose relationships with anyone not saved with them.

If you're moving to PC, you could use a mod (MCCC) to fix the relationships after the fact.  There are cheats to do this as well, but those can be more tedious.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)