DAI sound problem still not solved

by Aneshka78

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DAI sound problem still not solved

★★★ Novice

Today I played a game, then I had to minimize it and when I came back, the sound was gone. My computer is practically new, I was already playing the game for some time. There are no problems with sound anywhere, except Inquisition. I saw a similar topic, but did not find an adequate solution, except for the answers of several people who did some random actions! I reinstalled the game, restored the files, there are no mods in the game, there are no profile files. I checked the sound properties – they are default: Stereo (24 bits, 48000Hz). So obviously the problem is in the game, because I didn’t touch any settings, the problem came all of a sudden. Pls help

Message 1 of 3 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DAI sound problem still not solved

★★★ Novice

Ok, i found the solution by myself. Maybe it will help sombody else, though i don't really know how to explain it correctly:

For some reason the sound went off by itself.

I opened the sound mixer window while was in the game and the Inquisition sound bar wasn't showing. I've tried to do the same with another game and the game bar was properly showed. Then i transfered the Inquisition screen to window mode, opened the Realtek sound options and turned off the burst mode and any other additional sound effects and Inquisition bar poped up in mixer window. The sound was off there. I turned it back on. This is for the Speakers. In Headphone mode the Inquisition bar was properly showing, but sound was off also...

I don't know what is the reason for this bug, but we have what we have.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (252 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Aneshka78 

Your question has been transferred to the appropriate language board.

Regards,

EA_Yafo

Yafo.png
Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, i found the solution by myself. Maybe it will help sombody else, though i don't really know how to explain it correctly:

For some reason the sound went off by itself.

I opened the sound mixer window while was in the game and the Inquisition sound bar wasn't showing. I've tried to do the same with another game and the game bar was properly showed. Then i transfered the Inquisition screen to window mode, opened the Realtek sound options and turned off the burst mode and any other additional sound effects and Inquisition bar poped up in mixer window. The sound was off there. I turned it back on. This is for the Speakers. In Headphone mode the Inquisition bar was properly showing, but sound was off also...

I don't know what is the reason for this bug, but we have what we have.

Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)