Re: XBOX Audio Cutting Out

by Binney73

Original Post

Re: [SOUND PROBLEM ECO LIFESTYLE] Sound crackling and skipping

★★★★ Novice

I had the crackling sound issue only when playing in Evergreen. I just figured this out. I moved my sim out of Evergreen when she went to college and no sound crackle nor has the game reset and went off. 

Message 71 of 118 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having the same sound problem, and I don't have Eco lifestyle. The game will be fine for a bit and then when I use the speed up it will start crackling to the point where I have absolutely no sound and then The Sims will crash to the Xbox home screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've also tried new saves. AUGUST 9 2020

Message 72 of 118 (1,040 Views)

★ Guide

Same problem here. Yet another freaking problem with this game! All sound is choppy and annoying. 

Message 73 of 118 (990 Views)

Re: XBOX Audio Cutting Out

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I don’t have eco life style and it’s happening to me as of 3 days ago the last pack I installed before it happened was spooky stuff about 3 weeks ago. I’m also on Xbox

Message 74 of 118 (949 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [XB1] Sound crackling and skipping

★★★★★ Newbie
@hrdavey Me too.... I'm not able to play because its gotten so much worse, I've tried everything and it's not improved.
Constantly crackles, skips and distorts.
Message 75 of 118 (874 Views)

Sims 4 audio issues and crashing

★★★★★ Newbie

HI I just recently got back into playing the sims 4 on my xbox and couldn't help to notice that the audio starts frizzing out an eventually causes the game to crash making me lose progress because the autosave didn't save prior to it, and I hard save once every 2 or so days.

idk if anyone else is having this issue but if it helps I have the get to work bundle, cats and dogs, holiday celebration pack and the ghoulish guitar pack. I just really want this to be fixed because its quite annoying at this point and my sims 4 on my PC doesn't have these issues

Message 76 of 118 (955 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [XB1] Sound crackling and skipping

★★★ Newbie

Hi all! Has anyone found a fix? This started after eco lifestyle although I didn’t buy that pack, but I have today bought Pets, and it’s CONSTANT now (there was also an update this evening - UK Xbox One so I think that’s what’s actually made it a million times worse). 
Im saving every few minutes because I know it’s going to crash at any moment. Given up now and turned it off. Annoyed doesn’t even come close! 

Message 77 of 118 (942 Views)

Re: Sims 4 audio issues and crashing

Hero (Retired)
@falloutboy842 I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 78 of 118 (919 Views)

Re: Sims 4 audio issues and crashing

★★★★★ Newbie

It seems these people have the eco lifestyle pack downloaded 

I dont have that that pack downloaded nor do I have anything that would distort the sound like others are talking about. I'll just be playing and then notice that the sound starts messing up but the menu sound would be fine when I hit start

And then eventually would crash after so long 

Message 79 of 118 (900 Views)

Sims 4 not working.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.30.54.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets pack and get famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sound starts to get distorted and cracking and the game starts to get really jumpy and sticking.
What do you expect to see? For the sounds to be fixed and the game to stop bugging out.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. None.

Please fix I love sims 4 and want to buy more packs but can’t play the game with no sounds And it sticking all the time. 

Message 80 of 118 (882 Views)