Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Reply From Account Dispute Team + Banned Frm Battlelog BF3

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

HEY EA! 

My Account ID Link

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/XxxLakshyaxxX/

i asked 17 times frm EA live support and sended 3 Files to account dispute team email i want an unban frm ea my battelog ban

no reply they said we will give u reply in 78 hrs but ..... no REPLY are they sleeping or what i dont know i just want unban

Message 1 of 2 (504 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Reply From Account Dispute Team + Banned Frm Battlelog BF3

Hero (Retired)

Well, you said "i asked 17 times frm EA live support", there's your problem. You're spamming the support team so why would they respond to you? You advertised a cheat site, and had an offensive name with the N word in it, be glad you didn't get a full EA account ban for a name like that. Your chances of getting the battlelog forum ban are slim to none.

If account disputes does respond, they will let you know on their decision. Nothing can be done here more about it so this thread is now locked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (535 Views)

All Replies

Re: No Reply From Account Dispute Team + Banned Frm Battlelog BF3

Hero (Retired)

Well, you said "i asked 17 times frm EA live support", there's your problem. You're spamming the support team so why would they respond to you? You advertised a cheat site, and had an offensive name with the N word in it, be glad you didn't get a full EA account ban for a name like that. Your chances of getting the battlelog forum ban are slim to none.

If account disputes does respond, they will let you know on their decision. Nothing can be done here more about it so this thread is now locked.

Message 2 of 2 (536 Views)