Battlelog Browser Plug in

by TheRealyMen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog Browser Plug in

★★★ Newbie

The download will not respond after clicking multiple times. I am unable to get the updated browser plug in.

Message 1 of 20 (4,190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlelog Browser Plug in

Community Manager

Hi all,

We are currently aware of that IE9 and IE10 are not downloading the latest Battlelog browser plugin automatically after clicking on "Download".

As a workaround, please right-click on "Download again" and choose "Save file as...", then run the installer or download the file from here: http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/download/battlelog-web-plugins_2.1.3_109.exe

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

View in thread

Message 7 of 20 (4,167 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I am having the same problem as well

Message 2 of 20 (4,121 Views)

★ Guide

my exploder will not update the browser patch also. is there a way to use firefox as an alternate?

Message 3 of 20 (4,107 Views)

★★ Novice

i am having the same problem

Message 4 of 20 (4,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try a right click on the Download again prompt then specify open in a new window.

Message 5 of 20 (4,085 Views)

★★ Novice

Download Goggle Chrome,start game thru battlelog.battlefied.com and it should let you download.

Message 6 of 20 (4,079 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

We are currently aware of that IE9 and IE10 are not downloading the latest Battlelog browser plugin automatically after clicking on "Download".

As a workaround, please right-click on "Download again" and choose "Save file as...", then run the installer or download the file from here: http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/download/battlelog-web-plugins_2.1.3_109.exe

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Message 7 of 20 (4,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Awesome that worked! Thankyou.

Message 8 of 20 (4,061 Views)

★ Novice

The right clicking to save as didn't work.  And the copy link to url didn't work either.  Any other options???

Message 9 of 20 (3,389 Views)

Community Manager

@okiiinu wrote:

The right clicking to save as didn't work.  And the copy link to url didn't work either.  Any other options???

That's because the post is 4 months old and the file no longer available. Click the orange icon in the top right on Battlelog and then do a right-click on the Download button and select Save as..

This should download the file to your computer, run it as administrator and refresh Battlelog.

Message 10 of 20 (3,383 Views)