New Expansion pack will not play

by phillycheese1993

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Expansion pack will not play

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I recently bought the Sims 3 University Life expansion pack online through Origin. Everything seemed to successfully download, however, I seemed to have trouble logging into the Sims community. Once I had figured that out I found that my expansion pack does not appear in my purchase history and it will not play when I open it through the launcher.

My main concern is that although the game opens and seems to load properly, I have no option to play the game as the town does no appear in my sims game.

I already have the Night Life expansion pack installed and that loads fine.

Message 1 of 3 (125 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Expansion pack will not play

Hero

Do you have the Uni loading screen ? There is no new town since it the Uni town works as a subhood. You play the game in your normal hood and then go to Uni from there.

Also What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Do you have the Uni loading screen ? There is no new town since it the Uni town works as a subhood. You play the game in your normal hood and then go to Uni from there.

Also What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I didn't realise there wasn't a new town, thank you very much!! It just seemed odd that nothing had really changed except the loading screen! I thought something hadnt installed correctly, so I'll give it a go!

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)