Cannot play sims 3?

by KESRoberts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot play sims 3?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

So I have recently had issues with the sims 3... first of all when I tried to play it, it would say that my system time was incorrect and would refuse to open the game. The previous day, it had worked just fine. So I did a system restore. I tried to reinstall the sims 3 university because that had been uninstalled in the system restore process. So here's the ongoing problem... I try to install the sims 3 university but it says that I must first update my game launcher. So I opened the sims 3 launcher with the base game and it pops up saying that I have to first finish installing The Sims 3 University. So I'm stuck in a loop! How do I solve this problem? I'm really frustrated because I've spent all day trying to fix this. All I want to do is play the game I payed for... Origin is making me angry lately. :catmad:

Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot play sims 3?

Hero

Try downloading the patch manually here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Patch-1-67/td-p/67858/

Not sure if it works, but worth a try.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try downloading the patch manually here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Patch-1-67/td-p/67858/

Not sure if it works, but worth a try.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (132 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you a whole ton bunch!!! It worked and I can now finish installing my games. ^-^ I hope I can finally play now.. Thanks again :cattongue: :heart:

Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)