What desktop should i get? Please help!

by jedhead99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What desktop should i get? Please help!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Im getting a new desktop for every sims 3 expansion pack and mods and around 3 stuff packs, what desktop should i get that would run smoothly under 700 euro? 

I dont want to build one

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What desktop should i get? Please help!

Hero

That depends on so many factors. Where do you live ? What kinds of games do you wanna play besides Sims ?

These are the specs I recommend so best is to look for something you like and then post the specs here before buying

Processor: i5 or i7 with at least 2.5 Ghz (don't get an i3, they have overheating issues)

RAM: at least 6-12 GB RAM, the game can't handle more than 4 but it's always good to have some spare for the graphics card, the OS and other stuff

Graphics Card: Very important. Get something that is green across the board on here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_System_Requirements

Operating System: A 64 bit system is a must

Hard Drive: at least 500 GB

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)

All Replies

Re: What desktop should i get? Please help!

Hero

That depends on so many factors. Where do you live ? What kinds of games do you wanna play besides Sims ?

These are the specs I recommend so best is to look for something you like and then post the specs here before buying

Processor: i5 or i7 with at least 2.5 Ghz (don't get an i3, they have overheating issues)

RAM: at least 6-12 GB RAM, the game can't handle more than 4 but it's always good to have some spare for the graphics card, the OS and other stuff

Graphics Card: Very important. Get something that is green across the board on here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_System_Requirements

Operating System: A 64 bit system is a must

Hard Drive: at least 500 GB

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)