Re: Unable to use objects from upstairs

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to use objects from upstairs

★★★★ Novice

I can't use any object from upstairs.I was about to let my sims sleep from upstairs's bedroom,but the options didn't showed up once I clicked on the double bed.The only option that showed up was "view".Help me please,I'm still new to this game..

Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Got to ask, but can your Sim go upstairs ? Click on the stairs and choose use stairs to try.

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah my sim can go upstairs but when it's even on the 2nd floor,my sim cant use the objects.And yes,I used mods in my game.

Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (172 Views)