Re: The Sims 3 Store objects will not go into the game...

by crinrict

Original Post

The Sims 3 Store objects will not go into the game...

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to buy stuff from the EA Sims 3 store, but when I install it into the game, it wont show.  So I exit the game and open the luncher and the item claims to have not yet been installed.  So I push the install botten again, then everything says it is installed.  Then I started the game again, but the items still do not show. so I exit, and find the the items say that they have not been installed.  Do you know why? please tell me. :mansad:

Message 1 of 3 (89 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem also. I have the base game from steam and bought supernatural from somewhere else. when i try and play from steam, no expansion.

when i launch from origin or expansion on desktop none of my store items. i have tried installing from main menu, launcher, and in game with it always saying its installed but then its not.

it basicly installs to the base game i guess, which wont recognize my non steam expansion. oddly enough i have the plants vs zombies stuff in the base game but i cant even play supernatural from it.

Message 2 of 3 (83 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Try reinstalling your store stuff from scratch, following instructions in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/

--

@khellus: You can't mix Steam and Origin. You will need to the Steam base game to Origin if you want to use them both. To do so, redeem your Steam code at Origin and if it shows up in mygams, uninstall the Steam version and install the Origin one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)