Re: The Sims 3 Registration Code

by crinrict

Original Post

The Sims 3 Registration Code

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 3 via the Origin store as PC downloads. When I start the game it says that I have to enter the code corectly because it's invalid. But I didn't receive any code and there is already a code in this window. Somebody can help me please? 

Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

same thing happend to me to, i had to wait and talk to one of them in the pc chat thing so when i eventually got through to someone i told them my issue and they sent me a new code for it i also had to do this a few times, you may have to wait to talk to someone for around an hour but it works. hope you get it sorted :D

HERES LINK FOR LIVE CHAT TO SPEAK TO ONE OF THEM TO GET U A NEW CODE!

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/contact?product=The%20Sims%203&category=General%20Technical%20Supp...

Message 2 of 3 (107 Views)

Hero

Check on the origin client.

Right click on the game and choose Show game details. The code should be there, If it's the same as the one that is suggested to you, contact a game advisor as suggested by the user above.

GameDetails.png

If it's not there, log out and back in and/or restart Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)