Sims 3 crashes after pressing play

by boudreauxruler

Original Post

Sims 3 crashes after pressing play

★★ Novice

So i was playing sims 3 and then I decided I wanted to buy Sims 3 Universty Life. I dowloaded it, installed it then it got up to the screen with the big play button, I press it then it opens to the sim sign and then crashes.  Please please please HELLLPPPP!

Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)

Re: Sims 3 crashes after pressing play

Hero

Are you using cusom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (156 Views)

★★ Novice

Ya... I use motherlode, resetsim and testingcheatsenabled sometimes but no custom content. I found out that something is wrong with my new expansion pack. For starters, it didnt come with that code you put when installing. Then my actual Sims 3 works fine when its not installed. :\ i dont know what to do.

Message 3 of 5 (152 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (148 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@boudreauxruler wrote:

Ya... I use motherlode, resetsim and testingcheatsenabled sometimes but no custom content. I found out that something is wrong with my new expansion pack. For starters, it didnt come with that code you put when installing. Then my actual Sims 3 works fine when its not installed. :\ i dont know what to do.

if the game is  in your orign account then try this to find the game code log into your origin account from the desktop  right click the game icon-show game details your code should be there or on the i

Message 5 of 5 (144 Views)