Re: Sims 3 University Life- No game disc found

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 3 University Life- No game disc found

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Hello, I recently bought the Sims 3 University Life.

I already own many of the Sims 3 expansion packs as well as many other Sims 3 games, and all of them have worked fine up until now.

After installing University Life, which was a breeze, I clicked play and everything worked fine throughout the opening video and loading page. Once it got to the page where it asks you to select a saved game or start a new game to play, pick your world, etc, it gives me a message saying "Disc Authorization Failure: No game disc found! Please insert the Sims 3 University disc before proceeding."

With this I tried re starting my computer, re inserting the disc, un installing and re installing, returning the game for a new copy and installing that one, but nothing has changed. I even tried un installing University Life and playing the Sims just off of my last installed expansion pack (Seasons) but it STILL did the same thing. (Keep in mind seasons worked fine just last week).

What do you recommend I do? It'd be really nice if I could get step by step directions as to what I should do, please.

Also, keep in mind that I am using an iMac with Lion.

Please help!
Message 1 of 2 (351 Views)

Re: Sims 3 University Life- No game disc found

Hero
  • Do you have any Store content installed ?
  • Did you get the message with the Sesons disc or the Uni disc after you've uninstalled Uni ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (334 Views)