Re: Sim Relationship Glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sim Relationship Glitch

★ Novice

Ok, so I have a male and a female young adult sim, and they went to university together and were boyfriend and girlfriend there. Well my female sim graduated first and went home, then when my male sim graduated and came home it said that my female sim was still his girlfriend but he wasn't her boyfriend. Now they live and have a baby together, but it won't let me make them boyfriend and girlfriend again all it will let me do is have them in "romantic interest". Ive tried having him and her say "just be friends" multiple times to get them out of the "romantic interest" stage but under my female it still says that she is in a relationship with him but he is not in a relationship with her. Is there anyway I could fix this please help!

Message 1 of 2 (967 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Would you be opposed to using a third party mod to help with the issue ?

If not, google overwatch, ErrorTrap or master controller. They should help

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,179 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Would you be opposed to using a third party mod to help with the issue ?

If not, google overwatch, ErrorTrap or master controller. They should help

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,180 Views)