Re: Not able to complete opportunities

by joannloves

Original Post

Not able to complete opportunities

★ Novice

I have noticed that some opportunities that I am given I am not able to complete. I got the one for a teen sim to go to the ceremony for his after school activities to get his trophey's. But when I click on the building the option to go isn't there. I have noticed this a few times across multiple saves. I have all the expansions.

Anyone else have this problem? 

Message 1 of 7 (3,103 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Is the option not listed at all, or is it there but 'greyed' out?

Do you have any mods or custom content in your game?

Message 2 of 7 (3,094 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the same problem as well.  The star will show up over the building, but the option to complete the opportunity isn't there at all.  I've noticed that I've only had it happen on combined lots (school/stadium, hospital/science facility, etc.).  That might be coincidental, though, since most of the rabbit hole lots are combined in Moonlight falls, which is the neighborhood I've been playing since I installed the Supernatural expansion pack.

Message 3 of 7 (3,089 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem in Sunset Valley with the police department. The sim is in the investigator profession and whenever I have an opportunity there, I have to go into the Sim's opportunity panel to access it, it shows her going to it and completeing it but then then nothing happens to the opportunity and it remainds unfulfilled. 

Message 4 of 7 (3,082 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem in Bridgeport. From what I've gathered from the internet its referred to as the 'Multi-Rabbit Hole Glitch'. The solution is to apparently edit the town and place single versions of the buildings you need, but that's stupid. Especially in Bridgeport where there really isn't any space.

Message 5 of 7 (3,068 Views)

Hero

It's one of these bugs that EA has fixed and re-introduced. Hopefully the can fix it again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (3,060 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hopefully they won't reintroduce it

Message 7 of 7 (3,034 Views)