Re: NO EXPANSIONS WILL PLAY

by crinrict

Original Post

NO EXPANSIONS WILL PLAY

★ Novice

Just bought the PC download for sims seasons, it made me uninstall sims 3 and reinstall before installing seasons after i bought it. I did that, (took two and a half days) and went to play....and im simply playing the sims 3......no expansions. i have ambitions, pets, island paradise, and supernatural. All discs, never has anything like this happened. i went into origin and repair installed all games....thinking that may help but did nothing. really hoping i dont have to uninstall and reinstall all these games! also.. im in the process of an update, idk if that has anything to do with it!? HELP!!! 

Message 1 of 7 (239 Views)

Hero

Try downloading the super patch here and install it over everything:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Patch-1-63/td-p/67858/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (219 Views)

★ Novice

Trying it soon, thank you so much!!! Having one download take over 20 hrs was making me dread trying to get anything to work! I just wanna play!

Message 3 of 7 (217 Views)

Hero

Do you just have Seasons and the base game or other expansions ? Do you have them on disc or download.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Into-the-Future/IMPORTANT-DLC-Compatibility-Alert/m-p/1694095

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (203 Views)

★ Novice

i have disc ambitions, island paradise, supernatural and seasons is download. All are on my origin acct, before seasons i used island paradise disc to play.

Message 5 of 7 (201 Views)

★ Novice

If the patch doesnt work, are there any other easy suggestions or solutions? Or should we wait to see if this works..

Message 6 of 7 (194 Views)

Hero

If it doesn't work, I would reinstall everything from disc and then download seasons the way that is pointed out in the link I gave you earlier.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (183 Views)